Sunday, June 13, 2010

Reunion

Okay, I call it a two-week holiday reunion. It was fun tho' we hadn't had enough time to play. Oh wait, shee, I ain't trying to show off ahh. We first headed to greenbox and sang-out-loud while waiting for the others' arrival. Then, we went to cinema for ' KILLERS '. It wasn't as nice as I expected, but, still I love the main actor. After that, the 7 of us including me went to BBQ Plaza and the rest went to secret recipe for our lunch. I strongly agree with my eldest sis who stated the fact that BBQ plaza isn't really nice. After having lunch, some of them came along with me to choose a backpack as my birthday present. As you guys know, I am a 'cicap' person. And I was really worried that I would waste you guys' time. So sorry lah. But at least I didn't waste you guys' time what because I had finally chosen the only backpack that I love the most.Thank you very very much! Unfortunately, when I reached home and showed my most precious backpack to my mom, sis and bro, all they could say was " Yerrr, so LALA!" Oh myyy. Suak, as long as I love it can already. Okay skip that, lastly, we went to Mc Donald and had some desserts. I think there were 6 of us who came along with us Mc Donald and 3 of them went for movie and Ailin was the first who went back and the last one who reached AEON. How punctual she can be! We played ' true or dare. ' No, I shall call it 'true' because nobody dared to choose 'dare'. How sad. However, play till halfway, my handphone rang and so it was a call from my dad which meant it's time for me to get back so all I could do was to say " BYE-BYE!"


THE END OF THE DAY

3 comments:

  1. hey! 'killer' quite nice what??! i enjoyed in it and i think foo chern too!! we two laughed a lot haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But it isn't as nice as I expected. Because the main actress isn't as cute as she was in 'the ugly truth' Teeheee.

    ReplyDelete