Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm so PEK CEK

HAHAHA exam has over!!
I saw so many pekceks on our blog so I also come to cou ren nao.
I'm so pekcek that my sis always scold me, she got no right to scold me at all lah ish
Always sell fish, say I'm always wasting her time PLEASE lah
Why do I waste your time?????!!! I feels so pekcek when I with her.
Teacher late let me go not my fault kay, didn't you see I'm the first one who ran out from the school and my face so pale??!!!
Don't always ask me to accompany you go here go there lah, as you rather sleep at home when you not going to school also don't want come to fetch me back from tuition lah
You know every tuesday walk to bus station from Delta very far ah, some more carrying a DAMN HEAVY bag you know stupid dumb.
Some more so SHAMELESS, scold me when I late reach chiliung also...?! Is it my fault ah, I also want to back home early kay, not like you lah please, keep saying exam exam but still can online play games lah, so PUIFUK leh.

2 comments: