Friday, September 17, 2010

So dead, soooo dead.

OhMyGod, guys, look at how dead our blog is. No one even bothers to update it, no one.
Even me doesn't know what to talk bout. Hehe. But then there is just a piece of crap I would like to talk bout lah. My two-weeks of holiday just passes with my butt sticking on the sofa, my eyes sticking on the TV and my mouth hunting for food, I mean snacks. From the activities I have listed, I have gained 2Kilogrammes. Horrible. Terrible. Vegetable. My pants are so tight for me now, I could hardly even breathe. I wonder how to wear my L size pinafore after school re-opens. Nevermind, forget bout it. I... I..... I..... I just can't believe that I break all the promises I've made to myself before school holiday got started. I promised to myself that I should do revision for finals, finish my accounts folio, get my tuition homework done and do whatever shit which hasn't been done. There are only 2 more days left for me to slack. Yeah, two more days. And yeah, after this 2-days-left-holiday we are gonna meet each other! We are gonna chit-chat to the max. Boohoooo! We are gonna make Pn. Lee scream at us. Hahhaaha. I know this is sooooo irrelevant. Nevermind, IGNORE me.
THE END.

P/S : I'm off to facebook now. =)

1 comment:

  1. yalah...bt sew y u gained 2 kg so heavy although u r enough heavy liao la....

    ReplyDelete