Friday, November 19, 2010

Chua!! 我心里不平衡!! You're enjoying your trip there but I having Chemist tuition later!!
Actually, I tell you..............................That day I go search all the maklumat about backpacking hor, then i find a place which is more possible than other where, that is MELAKA!! Haha now I remember I told you this before, but here is one more good news, I asked my mum about going backpack travel ( IN THIS HOLIDAY YOU KNOW!!) and she said if with my sis's few friends and my friends then okay!!
But bad news juga, my sis is NOT INTERESTED IN MELAKA because she is not interested with history ( KNS).
That's all lah, mari kita plankan this trip hahahhahaha although don't know will success or not but we SHOULDN'T GIVE UP ON OUR STUPID, STUPID DREAM =D

6 comments:

  1. yo0000 why you all didn't comment on my post!!! so000 disgusting ooo..... aiyoo000 don't bother your sis first lah. hey! that day i was thinking about this... but i think it's not worth if we only go to melaka. i think we should go to johor first then maybe can go to singapore t00. after that, we go to melaka, port dickson then back home... siok leh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sai you thought my mum will let me go so far meh?? cheh

    ReplyDelete
  3. then until melaka loh =,= very flexible one... can discuss one....

    ReplyDelete
  4. siapa edited this outliner??? boh sui e...

    ReplyDelete