Thank you for NOT singing birthday song to me during assembly and also recess. THANKGOD.
Oh wait, and also thanks for the HUGS. Hugging is really making me feel comfortable. I used to disliking to hug others, because I feel like hugging makes me feel uncomfortable. Fortunately, after hugging you guys, I feel like hugging you guys again and again. AND I KNOW YOU GUYS LOVE MY HUG VERY VERY MUCH.
Over all, this is the first year which many people wished me on facebook, first year. Awwww, how touching...
*Yawwwnns!* I feel sleepy and yet I still can sit in front of the computer and post something new on this blog. I would rather sitting in front of the computer and do nothing than locking myself in my bedroom and force myself into studying. But it's the only way to force myself into studying!! Still, it failed! I wonder what my results would be in MID-TERM. *Wonderinggggg...*
Lastly, the only thing I wanna say is I feel very the stress because of mid-term because it is getting nearer and nearer and I do nothing at home!! GOD, GIVE ME THE SPIRIT TO STUDY!
No comments:
Post a Comment